08 March 2023

Overabundance Of Options

The shorter dust cover on the Wilson Combat grip module prevents me from using the X300 light which has been my mainstay since... a long time.

Marv recommended the, cheaper, TLR-3 and it works great!

With the TLR-3 you have to choose the appropriate key that puts the light in the right spot.

For a normal SIG, that'd be Key E.  That's also the recommended key for an M&P.

That puts the light a bit too far forward on the Wilson module, so I started experimenting.

The C key, recommended for Glocks, puts it where I want it!

Huzzah!


3 comments:

  1. the sig foxtrot light looks like it's made for the shorter rails...foxtrot 1 version is less than $80 on amazon...panzer guy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The TLR-3 was right on $80 shipped from Amazon.

      Delete
  2. that's not bad... panzer guy

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.