22 March 2023

Grumble

After spending five hours waiting for the old phone to back-up to the cloud before proceeding...

The third step in activating the new phone was to plug it into the old phone to transfer the apps, data and settings directly.

THAT only took about half an hour.

If the printed instructions had given even the slightest indication that was going to be the case I wouldn't have wasted my time on the damn cloud.

Because of the endless march of OS updates I lost my favorite puzzle game.

I lost my cute Nixie clock time display.

I lost my rimshot and sad trombone buttons.

Dammit.

I'm checking to see if I can get different versions of those apps.

It's irritating because I've had them since I had a Droid 2.  Paid for the Nixie clock!

1 comment:

  1. lost a have and a few apps when I got a new phone awhile back...I was pissed...panzer guy

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.