09 March 2023

It's A Race!

I ordered a hammer pin and selector detent from KE Arms on Monday, February 27.

It is still showing as "approved - pending shipping".

It has had this status since Tuesday, February 28.

Getting fed up, I decided to do a test.

I ordered the same parts from Brownell's on Tuesday, March 7.

Today, Thursday, March 9, Brownell's sent me a tracking number.  It's not active yet, but they're usually good about getting it in the mail once they print the label.

KE Arms' status has not changed.

To quote Marv, "When Brownell's beats you, you know your shipping sucks!"

1 comment:

  1. Taking any bets that KE has no stock? Common issue lately with many vendors, computer screen says you have 2 on hand but zero found in the bin. Still, reflects poorly that they did not respond at all. On occasion I will pay more for a Brownells item just to get it in a reasonable time. Good luck, you might be able to ebay the duplicate if it ever arrives. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.