27 May 2024

Fourth Time's The Charm

I've purchased an editor suite for The Beast.

This will let me turn on the domelights, enable the manual shift display, change the thresholds for the TPMS etc...

The vendor recommended that I download the software portion while waiting on the hardware portion to familiarize myself with it.

Good thing.

Version 1.2 did not run on my Win10 Pro laptop.

Typical software rollout.

Version 1.3 works and I was able to authorize the credits I bought.  I needed 3 for the instrument cluster module and 4 for the body control module.

There was a moment of frustration when I got the I/1 confusion going, but I figured it out.

Now I just have to stare at the mailbox until the cables get here from Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.