28 May 2024

Mostly In Jest

That bleg below, somewhat in jest.

It's probable that I could come up with $1,000 for the trip on my own.

If this blog was a paying gig, I'd do so.

But since I selected to pay the bills and keep the cars and house in good repair...

Not to mention doing normal "keep Thag sane" activities...

There's no spare fund to let me go and report on things that would probably interest you to read about.

Note that.

READ.

Something you can do at your own pace rather than a video dragging you at their pace, whether fast or slow.

And except for the occasional bleg, there's no ads at the Abode of McThag.

So, while it'd be fun to go, I'm not too serious about it.

If all y'all put up the funding, though, I will GET serious about it.

If not, we'll "struggle" by with our normal content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.