17 May 2024

There Is No Organization With Cats

I'm a fan of Lego and I like to display my collection.

Beeper and Shadow disagree with how they are displayed.

Shadow likes to take apart the Star Wars sets on the headboard.

Beeper thinks the Harry Potter minifigs are the best bed evah!

So I spend an hour a week looking for lost parts and figures.

I've been doing some rearranging to allow them to be on the flat spots where the Lego are.

Because it's not the presence of the Lego that's the problem.  It's that a cat naturally wants to perch on the spaces I keep the Lego.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.