30 August 2024

Archaic

The Australian radio upgrade to my radio includes digital storage to allow the owner to upload 15 audio CD's into its memory.

CDs you say?  I can't remember when I last played a CD...

We have a drawer full.

So Harvey and I select 15 of some we like and uploaded them.

The eagle eyed will note that this pile only has 14 CDs in it.  Slot #2 is filled with an album I purchased on iTunes and burned to an audio CD.  It's in the pile, you just can't see it between cases.

I now have the choice of:

AM radio

FM radio

CD

Thumb drive

iPod

Stored music on my phone via Bluetooth

Sirius/XM via Bluetooth

The music I uploaded from CDs


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.