26 August 2024

Days Since

Do you remember?

Terry Schiavo has been dead for 7088 days.  Still don't care.

Trayvon Martin has been dead for 4565 days.  Still don't care.

But I remember when those two occupied the entire news cycle.

Trayvon coverage burned me out of fucks for later minority deaths because it demonstrated a common thread.

Longtime criminal finally fucked around with the wrong person and got dead from it.

It should be noted that when the cops shoot and kill someone who didn't have it coming, I'm protesting it alongside the race baiters.

Airman Fortson deserves justice.

George Floyd...  I still think he OD'd and would be dead if the cops had just ignored the robbery call.

6 comments:

  1. The thing is, I can see a lot of the logic in "defund the police" when they're talking about taking away their "weapons of war." I remember the last VEISHA "riot" down in Ames---didn't you get into hot water with the JBGTs for questioning their sudden need for all sorts of toys that might come in handy if the Commies invaded, but were massive overkill against college students who'd had a little too much to drink?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a matter of fact: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2012/09/maschinenpistole-funf.html

      Delete
    2. I thought I remembered that.

      Delete
  2. In re George Floyd, I've got a .pdf of the post mortem examination, if you're interested?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are no real surprises to anyone who wandered off the gentry media's plantation, but it does include the toxicology report and details Floyd's other health issues.

      Is it possible to post an attachment to the blog, or can you give me a sterile email address?

      Delete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.