26 August 2024

Fuck You Mark

Mark Barden of Sandyhook Promise blames me for the death of his son, Daniel; while shilling on YouTube.

Fuck you Mark.

Why?

Aside from being a grifter, he's blaming ME for what happened.

"Wasn't there, didn't do it." is still a positive defense and I wasn't there and I didn't do it.

I am innocent.

Not guilty by reason of wasn't me.

Not that these fucks care.

So I wish him ill.

Update: I did a GURPS based rate of fire comparison to shots actually fired baack in 2013 and Mr Barden's assertion that the shooter having 30-round magazines was pivotal to the death toll is flat wrong.  A single shot break-open shotgun could unload twice as many shots as were actually fired that day.  The pivotal factor was law enforcement giving him 20 minutes to shoot, allowing him to anchor shoot every victim.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't those Sandy Hook weasles already win a massive judgement from Alex Jones, who also didn't do it? Not that they'll probably ever collect much, but still... What are they trying to do, extort the rest of the world for money?
    -swj

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.