16 August 2024

Fear

The Boy expressed, by attributing it to Mr Sloth, fear of being on the track at Daytona.

He's seen Days of Thunder and he knows that there's always a wreck every race!

We barely broke 80 on the last pass over the start-finish line.

Yet he wanted to go again as soon as we got off the track.  We almost dropped another $50 to do so.

He's raring to go next time they offer this event, we think January.

Contrasting his fear on the track is the, "WOO HOO!" in the far more dangerous conditions of I-4 when I punched it to get into a gap in traffic while merging or when I passed a dumptruck on a surface road.

He also likes twisty turny roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.