25 January 2021

Busy Day

First we awoke this morning to the overwhelming stench of piss.

The Boy's meds strike again.  They knock him out so fully that he pissed the bed.

Normally we keep pads and stuff to keep it from ruining the mattress, but sometimes the wash schedule gets off and he wets it anyway.

This was the last time the mattress would bear it.

New mattress from GoodWill.  They don't even accept old mattresses thanks to all the bed-bug infestations.  It was more than I wanted to spend, but a lot less than I expected.

Then we moved on to the main shitter.  The toilet flange had corroded beyond serviceable use.

We used a crutch flange thing that bolts to the floor.  Hopefully that will buy us a couple of years.

The S&W 59 arrived!  Too pooped to take more than the most cursory picture with my phone for now...

It actually looks better in person than in the auction.

2 comments:

  1. Sucks the way things work out. Any chance of buying an extra 2 sets of pads and covers just in case?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dig the old school steno pad. I could never do Gregg or Pitman. I like the Rhodia graph paper pads. Need to stock up on 'em.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.