05 January 2021

Crazy Cat People

If the cat population in a house exceeds the human population, you are crazy cat people.

Bear, Dingus, and Max have been joined by Mara.

She's been wandering around the neighborhood for a couple of days.  Sunday she walked right up to Harvey at the inlaws.  Yesterday she was tentatively trying to approach us, so we gave her some Temptations cat treats and set out some food and water.

I admonished Harvey that we didn't need another cat.  I held firm.

Tonight I checked to see if she'd eaten any of the food, she'd eaten all of it.

While I was checking she trotted right up to me and demanded to be picked up.

I did.  I'm a big softie.

Now we have four cats and three people here.

"Grandma" Kiko always said having a three color cat was good luck.

5 comments:

  1. She chose you. There's no arguing. Cats and dogs do that. But more often cats. They'll leave crazy and actively search out saner and more stable locations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angus!!!
    She's a sweetie!!!!!!!
    skybill
    PS Ya' got a lot of LOVE there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have two indoor cats to four adults and the cats seem pretty content with the ratio. As am I (He who is in charge of changing cat litter box :^). No outdoor cats - one dog is plenty for now.

    Mara is a handsome cat - she can class up any place.

    jrg

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of our cats, Cooper adopted us kinda like that. One day Kelley was out walking the dog and he just followed her home and insisted on coming inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some good folks live a lifetime and never get it--you don't OWN a cat! It OWNS YOU! This is not a grammar lesson, but a life-reality lesson!
    Spend $6o on the byatch, an' WHAT DO SHE DO? She move three houses down, an' stay at Irenes. Kinda like a lotta ethnic foke. Don't LIVE no-whah, but dey STAYS...y'om sayin?

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.