12 January 2021

Cases Up CFR Down

Deaths over Confirmed Tests is still dropping!

P0.0154 at present.  P0.00093 if the CDC's estimate that only 6% of deaths are actually from Wu Ping Cough...

New tests are coming up 11% positive, and that's an increase from the 8.5% before the holidays.

I am wondering how many of the 1.5 million tests are multiple tests on the same people because that's 66 and change percent of the population.

We're also starting to doubt the veracity of the testing to a degree.

Mid November The Boy and I got sick as dogs.  I lost my sense of smell for three weeks, kept my sense of taste.  All we wanted to do was stay in bed and sleep.  No energy or strength at all.  101 fevers.

Marv got hit about three weeks after me and was looking seriously like he was looking for Death's Door to knock on.  He lost a lot a weight from not eating because everything tasted "gritty".  Even the chicken soup we brought over.  He tested negative.  It's been more than a month and two rounds of antibiotics and steroids and hes just getting his energy back.

One of Harvey's friends and her husband have tested negative and both have no energy, fevers, no taste or smell.

If it's not COVID, there's something else running around that acts like it but doesn't show on the tests.

If the tests are invalid, then we have a lot of folks running around spreading it because they tested clean.

Not that we did any running around when we got sick.  We got knocked on our butts.

4 comments:

  1. Same here.

    Wife was knocked out late '19 by not-flu-flu. And we treated the secondaries, and she got better eventually. Me? I got something in the fall, which resembled much the normal flu-allergy-illness I get every year. Bleh.

    But murder me? Or my wife? Or my 92 year old mother who had it just before Christmas (loss of smell only, no fever)? Or anyone else I know know that may have had it.

    Yet there are still idiots driving around in their cars with masks on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting to question?!? You have alot more faith in the government and medical community than I do!
    Some of the tests, particularly the PCR test, are being administered in a way that is designed to give false positives.
    As far as number of tests versus number of cases, the official list is supposed to separate the 2 and only list actual new cases, not repeated positive tests for the same case, but new reports have shown that is not always the case...
    Have you looked into the claims of hospital overcrowding versus normal capacity and actual numbers? In my state, a few weeks ago there was a freakout that the hospitals were at 85% capacity - without mentioning that they want to be at or above 75% so they don't lose money... I did the math and COVID cases were less than 10% of the official hospital capacity of my state (I say official because there are ways of increasing capacity beyond the formal numbers).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My presentation of this data set is not a statement of faith in it. It's simply showing, using their own numbers, that there's nothing much to be in a panic about.

      About 5,500 people are in the hospital for something related to COVID in Florida. At its worst there were almost 10,000 people in the hospitals with it and it was reported that we still had lots of capacity. Our local reporters actually took the time to explain the hospitals run at 70+% for economic reasons and the rest homes all over Florida represent even more capacity and for the people who need it most, the elderly and infirm.

      Delete
  3. That's why the press even local emphasizes the number of new cases but rarely states the deaths.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.