17 January 2021

Mañana

A long time ago I got a bare metal casting of a dummy Mk II Pineapple grenade.

I'd intended to paint it up so it'd look kewl as a background prop in the some of the gun pics I take.

That was a while ago...

My mañana is nearly in Inshallah territory.

Tonight it got a coat of olive green.  Tomorrow a yellow stripe on the top.

No filler or anything nefarious, and the half inch hole in the bottom denotes it was originally cast to be a training grenade.  I've left the big-obvious hole so that it can be easily told from a real one; especially since "inert" real ones have recently gone off on unsuspecting youths.

1 comment:

  1. We used to play War with those fake grenades. And, yes, we all wore pot-helmets. And, yes, the empty grenades still hurt if they hit us.

    Those and the cap grenades.

    Good times...

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.