08 October 2021

Did Some Fixin'

Made a few updates to my GURPS: Twilight 2000 pdf.

Noticed that I'd listed 125x408mmR for the rounds the M256 used.  That should be 120x507mmR!

Upped the damage for the 105mm round considering that the M900 would be the APFSDSDU round the M8 would be bringing to war with its M35 gun.

A future addendum will have the M60A4 from the US Vehicle Guide and separate listing for the M68 gun.  I seem to recall that the M68 cannot fire the M900 ammunition and is limited to the M833.

There are many more variations of tank rounds than old T2K led us to believe!


1

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.