22 September 2022

17?

The 2.0 Compact normally carries 15 rounds.

But it accepts the 17 rounders from the full-size M&P 9.  It even comes with spacers to slip over the magazines to prevent damage to the ejector from over-insertion.


 

The conundrum for this winter carry season is whether I should apply those sleeves and run with 17 rounds instead of the native 15.

I carried the M&P 45C with the native 8 rounder in the gun and two spare 10-rounders.

It makes the 9C very similar to the Glock 45, except slightly smaller.

I still have a week or two before the weather allows to think about it.

3 comments:

  1. 17 rounds in a hide-out automatic. In the 1970's, that would be unpossible even to think about making it reality. Gun design really has taken a leap from those days.

    jrg

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can't get the job done with 15 rounds, 17 won't do it either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No.
      If I can't get it done with 46 rounds, 52 won't do it either!
      I'm packing two spare magazines.

      Delete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.