28 September 2022

Yikes!

Ian looks like it can make it to Cat5 with just a little push.

The 8am update said sustained winds at 155 mph and 156 is the final category.

I've been reading a thread with people in great distress over their loved ones refusal to get out before the storm.

Hurricanes can be some serious shit.

I also read that every category 5 landfall recorded in the US has been in Florida.

We're speshul.

Right now we're on the northern fringes and not getting much of anything.

Fingers crossed.

4 comments:

  1. I grew up in Sarasota and lived in the Englewood - Port Charlotte area for a long time. It looks like the storm is going to hit my old home. I still have friends and family there.
    It looks like the big one we've been expecting for years is finally here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck. Hope you make it through unscathed.
    Texas Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you and our other Florida blog writer friends come out of this in one piece. Amazing what Mother Nature can do when it gets motivated.

    jrg

    ReplyDelete
  4. some of the video online is intense...good luck... panzer guy

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.