30 September 2022

Quite Happy

On a whim, I bought this:

30 ounce stainless tumbler.

I'd just been using it for water from the cooler and noticed that it kept things cool for a while.

But since our water delivery has been delayed, I decided to use tap water and the ice I laid in for the storm.

I filled it with ice and tap water at about 7pm.  Then let it set on the desk because I left to have a beer with friends.

There's still a lot of ice in it.  It's been 8 hours and there's still ice in it.

Not bad for a whim.

Sadly, I cannot find this design on their web page.

I bought mine at the local Ace Hardware, so it might be exclusive.  Might be discontinued.

Dunno.

3 comments:

  1. they have that one on amazon in the 20 oz, 30, and 40...$22.99 - $24.99 if you want more of them... same brand... some different designs also... panzer guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Passed through a "Bucky's" yesterday and they have the Texas specific one that is the white background with the single cannon and the "Come and Take It" text... Far more popular here in Texas of course... Will have to snag one next time I go to Dallas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Paul...i have that one in the desert tan that matched my tacoma...now i have an army green tacoma so i need one to match that...panzer guy...

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.