21 September 2022

Favoritism

 

I find myself thinking that if I had to pare the AR collection down to a single gun, it'd be Brenda.

The KP-15 lower feels right and the "Gov't" profile middy barrel balances well.

It's proven accurate enough and reliable so far.  I did have to make a small adjustment from PSA's over-torquing the barrel, nut; but that's minor.

It's nearly the lightest AR I own too.  The only ones that tare less can't easily mount an optic, or a light.

Now that I have an optic where I can see a point to aim with instead of a smudge, I am really digging it.

Praise be to Gun Jeebus!

By the way, you too can get a lower like this from KE Arms and they're knocking 25% off with discount code DEFEND2A25.

I'd have never considered this build without the contrarian need to see if I could make a cheaper, but still usable rifle, in the same vein as the WWSD project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.