04 September 2022

Fucking Watermelon

I am currently without a slice of my left pinky.

I was cutting up a watermelon for The Lovely Harvey Tuesday and when I tried to reposition the melon to get the thing cut in half...

I slipped and the tip of the knife protruding from the melon got my pinky.

Looks like it cut the nail and went mostly parallel to it going out the tip.

Sounds worse than it is.

First aid applied and proper care is ongoing.

I feel stupid for the accident. 

I am reminded, for the second time in my life, how little I need my left pinky, but also how often it's used.

1 comment:

  1. Funny how that works. You don't need it, until you do.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.