03 January 2022

James Yeager Apparently Has ALS Try Not To Shoot The Cameraman

And I don't fucking care.

If I ask why I should care, I get shouted down and called a bad person.

No explanation, of course.

Mr Yeager was nobody to me but a pro-gun dancing monkey.  A pro-gun dancing monkey that did some seriously stupid and dangerous things in firearms instruction.

Someone to be avoided even if they agreed with me about gun ownership.

I'm getting sick of the idea that we have to forget the stupid shit he did just because he's sick and there's a large following who don't understand that he was teaching stupid shit. 

Never mind his endless tirades that did not advance our rights a bit and helped convince the undecided that the restrictions we already have should remain or be expanded.

So you're going to have to explain to me why I should hope he gets better when he's not doing us any good alive.

1 comment:

  1. Yep. If you are sick or physically disabled or disadvantaged, it's on you, the shooter, to learn to modify one's stance and stuff so you can still shoot safely.

    Just like the mentally disadvantaged or disabled actors don't get a freebie just because they have IQs and overall brain power equivalent to a cheap solar calculator in comparison to some gamer's high-powered gaming computer setup.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.