05 September 2023

Except For I Said That Before

If they'd signed it, there'd be a comment about how the Republicans need to fall in line and do what Trump tells them.

Did I mention that he's actively pissing those people off, so why should they fall in line?

I'm pretty sure I did.

I also mentioned that it's a team sport, and he's often stating that he's not on a team with his actions.

Notice the title of my post?  "Ventura Effect"

After Jesse "The Body" Ventura.  Former governor of Minnesota.

He wasn't a member of either party.

He didn't accomplish anything because he was damn good at rallying both sides to oppose him.

Sometimes just for spite.

Trump is about to achieve Grand Master in getting the side he needs to support him to oppose him out of spite because "fuck that guy."

He's not helping our cause in any meaningful way with his antics.

Nor are his supporters who're mistaken about where the pressure to change things is coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.