16 September 2023

Where's The Belt

The Lovely Harvey sent me a picture of her dash with the battery light on.

Gee, wouldn't it be nice to have a voltage gauge?

She got it home just as the battery lost its last erg.

It's a good thing the water pump isn't driven by the serpentine belt, because it was MIA.

No apparent damage from its departure from the car, thankfully.

Putting the new belt on is awkward, but not overly difficult.

I have a bit of a leak at the crank seal I need to keep an eye on too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.