26 September 2023

Role Reversal

In my relationship with The Lovely Harvey, I am the one who keeps track of the significant dates.

Today is the anniversary of our first date.

She had not remembered.

Again.

We laugh every year about that.

We didn't go out for dinner, we grilled burgers.

After supper we drove to where we had dinner on that first date.

It's no longer there.  It's been replaced with a Century 21 office.

Then we went to where the bar we went to after dinner.

It's no longer there.  It's been replaced with a Taco Bell/KFC.

Then we went to the little park where we held hands.

It's still there!

Watched the sun set from the fishing pier.

2 comments:

  1. That's a cool thing to do. I'd suggest it to the wife but it involves going to New York City.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.