23 February 2024

It's Good To Be A King's Man

Now that we've all seen the "shots fired" acorn video.

Imagine if you, as a private citizen had sprayed and prayed that hard at what turned out to be nothing.

If you're having the realization that you'd be in jail and notice that our panicky police shooter got to quit their job...

With all the talk of racism and illegals being second class citizens, we keep missing that most of us already are second class citizens.  Or lower.

Don't take me wrong, I'm all for the cops getting to shoot back and end threats, I simply want the same laws for all.

I can't, cop can't.  Cop can, I can.  Simple.

After all, they're supposed to be civilians, just like us.

But if you even hint at making the laws the same, the cops and their unions and professional organizations flip the fuck out.

No first class citizen wants the second class elevated to their level (or to be reduced).

2 comments:

  1. He is, we are told, a ring knocker. An, admittedly biased, view is that this explains a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.

    Since I have to shoot competitively to even OWN a pistol, and am not allowed to, you know, actually CARRY it, then the police should have the same rights and requirements. The "ex officio" permission slip is a blight.

    They even do it for motorcycle cops - no requirement to actually go through the hoops to get the appropriate driver's license to ride the large capacity police bikes.

    Years ago, a police officer told me, quite forcefully, "All civilians should be forced to give up their guns."

    I said, "OK, you first, since you aren't a f*cking soldier", and he looked at me like he had burst an aneurysm, then walked away.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.