10 February 2024

You're Free To Go Read Something Else You Know

Dear negative commenters:

You are getting exactly what you are paying for here.

If you find it's not to your liking, go the fuck away.

Do not pass go.

Do not collect $200.

Do not let the door hit you in the ass.

Because your comments aren't going leave moderation.

You want to sponsor this blog, plans start at $4,000 a week.

When you're paying this amount or higher, you get a say in what I write and how I write it.

Until then...

You get what you get and it's what I want to say and how I want to say it.

Even if I say it poorly or if I'm totally off base or wrong.

Tough shit if you don't like it or have a different opinion from me.

Perhaps you should get your own blog and castigate me there instead of trying to do so in the comments.

Because all you're getting from me, from now on, is, "oh it's THEM," and sent to the spam folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.