27 April 2020

Learning Is Fun

Canon M50, EF 75-300mm, f/4.5, 1/50", 105mm, ISO 100

Friend, Kimberly, hiding behind her new sloth.

This is near the macro range for the 75-300 USM lens that I am, finally, learning how to use with my camera.

The M50 is so much better than the old SX20 and lots easier to take good pictures with that it was frustrating that this one lens would not do what I wanted.

Well, it was the operator not the equipment and I needed to learn to run it correctly.

The kit lens even shines!

Canon M50, EF-M 14-45mm, f/5.6, 1/60", 39mm, ISO 100
You can just make out the etching on the glass with the flash lighting it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.