28 April 2020

Obligatory Moon

For some reason I really love looking at and taking pictures of the moon in a blue sky.

Canon M50, EF 75-300 USM, f/11, 1/100, 300mm, ISO 100, Cropped
I took this picture in manual mode and for some reason started looking for the exposure setting...

Duh.

While traipsing through the menus I found a setting titled, "Lens aberration correction."

When you select it, it displays what lens you're using at the time and gives you a list of on/off for:

Peripheral illum corr
Distortion correction
Digital Lens Optimizer
Chromatic aberr corr
Diffraction correction

I need to read up on what these setting do.

I am not yet to the point of shooting RAW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.