02 June 2021

I'm A Little Slow

When I went to see the total eclipse of the sun up in Portland, TN; I snagged a rock.

Grabbing a rock from a noteworthy point of a trip is a tradition my mom started.

Decorating them is something new, because she had a lot of rocks and we quickly forgot which rock was from what noteworthy point...

I only just got around to decorating the rock.  The bottle of moonshine does a better job of commemorating the event, to tell the truth.  The rock will last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.