30 August 2022

The Heart Wants Change

Eleven years ago...  I posted this.

Finally got them all photographed on the same day with the same camera with the same backdrop and lighting.

Harder than it looks!

They've changed a bit since:

Look under the break!

 

Olga:

New scope, bipod and muzzle device.

Kaylee:

Everything but the lower and fire-control parts.  Tax stamp.

Cheyenne:

 

Barrel and furniture.  Tax stamp.

Dottie:

Furniture, muzzle device, optic.

Lavender Linda Lovelace Brunhilda:

Brunhilda got parted out and sold.  Replaced in the lineup with Linda.

Charlotte:

Sabrina:


 Alice:

Everything but the lower and fire control parts.

Kevina:

Optics and handguard.

Tabitha:

Everything but the lower and fire control parts.

Then some new faces!

Andrea:

Lots of Alice moved to Andrea when I finished my ghost lower with my issue M16A2 serial number.

Valentine:

Needed an example of all of the mainline issue M16's.

Brenda:

Home defense from behind every blade of grass.

1 comment:

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.