17 August 2022

Go Fuck Yourself Mike

I will lash out at any and every government agency and agent with every word at my disposal as is my right as an American citizen.

I will especially not take advice from Mike Pence about how I should comport myself.

Advice is all it can be, since he's in no position to give anyone orders.

I, especially, reserve the right to lash out at the FBI in a rash and unfounded way just to vent my spleen so that I don't have an aneurysm from bottling up my frustrations.

Especially since, as time goes on, the conspiracy theory people are sounding ever more rational about things.

PS: Mike, calls to defund the FBI are not the same as defund the police.

The calls to defund the police were from a racist and bigoted idea that disparity in outcome automatically means racism in intent.  Violent criminals with lengthy records getting killed by the cops for being violent while they resisted arrest is not racism on the part of the police even if the, now dead, violent criminal with a lengthy record was black and the cop who ended that lengthy and violent career was white.

Calls to defund the police when a, now dead, criminal with a lengthy record OD's and goes berserk in their death throes because the cops had to use extra force to restrain them isn't rational.

Calls to defund the FBI are stemming from the feds making up crimes then aiding and abetting people while deftly skirting around the carefully defined borders of entrapment.

Calls to defund the FBI are stemming from the FBI being available to arrest and harass conservatives but being unable to investigate clear criminal activity as long as that activity is being done by a Democrat or a close relative of one.

So, Mike, shut the fuck up and ram your own dick up your ass.

8 comments:

  1. here here...panzer guy..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you know that it's "hear hear?"

      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hear,_hear

      I know that you had to have known what a pedant I am... You read the blog!

      Delete
    2. my apologies good sir...i wasn't thinking...panzer guy...

      Delete
  2. A lot of valid points... That the left and RINOs willfully ignore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BWAHAHAHAHAHA I'm worried about you, McThag, suppressing your feeling this way! BWAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. i concur. and pence has no standing to tell me ANYTHING. never did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooner or later, mark my words, there is going to be one king-hell of a backlash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Late to the party, but thought I would chime in. Before Trump/Pence were elected, my high school friend who lives in Indiana. She told me that when he was Governor, the ordinary people like us that lived there had no use for him. The thought that he was just an elitist, like all the rest of the politicians. As in, one set of rules for you peons, another set for me and my fellow ruling class.
    I was not super close to her in school, but we has a small class, ( 78) and so we were all close enough that I trusted her opinion. Turns out she was spot on. I think that he plays the role of Christian pretty well. Like, he won't ever eat a meal alone with a woman, unless it is his wife, to ensure that there can be no allegations of infidelity. That sounds good and seems to show integrity, but don't tell me how spiritual you are, show me how spiritual you are, and you won't have to tell me.
    Or to make things shorter, Pence is a posturing dick head.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.