11 August 2022

IWB For Me

The Beast's seats are far more accommodating for conceal carry than The Precious.

Not since The Biscayne was a daily driver have I had room to carry strong side IWB.

That and teeny guns...

So I'm trying out my Shield Plus in a Galco Summer Comfort holster.  Shown with the pocket carry options.


Initial sitting seems encouraging.

My first Galco holster was a summer comfort model for my Glock 21.  I carried my S&W 640-3 in the similar, Royal Guard for a whole summer as well.

We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.