20 July 2020

An Open Apology

After watching a lot of YouTube of people working on their Italian exotics...

GM,
I'm sorry.

You did an amazing job of making things easy to access, remove and replace on my Corvette.  My eyes were simply clouded by it being much harder than on my dear-departed B-Body.

I must also commend you on the amazing build quality under the veneer of the body and interior materials.

I've seen kit cars done with more care and neatness than I've seen under the skin of a typical Ferrari or Lambo.

Kudos, GM!

2 comments:

  1. Then there was the Yugo ... Italian engineering and Commie quality control. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.