29 July 2020

Day Devoured By Locusts

Marv bought the window unit out of the kitchen to cool the upper story of his detached garage.

We yanked it out my window and moved it to his place.

Battle Born: Lapis Lazuli showed up, read it.  I really liked it.

FuzzyGeff made it to inspect a Colt New Army in .45 Colt I saw on GunBroker.

Shiny bore, good lockup.  Cosmetic issues are shown in the pics.

I hurt my back/neck somehow and it's been SURPRISE! PAIN! moving my head for the past couple.  It's a pulled muscle and forgot what a joy those are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.