19 July 2020

Willards Most Affected

The tactical effect of real magic and mages is a wall I just slammed into hard.

On the very small scale of players in a game, I'm comfortable.

The Army would have different mages.  Quartermaster Corps would have mages who know completely different spells from a line-cavalry mage.

I think to properly figure this out, I'm going to have to learn Willard the GURPS magic system in far more detail than he expected or desires.

This is on top of doing the details on "Old-Magic".

Old-Magic can be VERY powerful, it sank Atlantis after all.

I definitely need to make a few line-mages and support mages to suss out some of the details.

Additionally, a regiment is going to want several items which can do something like cast weather dome just to make life less miserable in the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.