14 May 2021

C0161 Again

I get to spend some quality time under my dash Sunday or Monday swapping out the brake pedal position sensor in The Precious, again.

This one has lasted since December 2016 and just about 50k miles.  The first one lasted from October 2007 and 121k miles.

C'est la vie.

The "good" news is this time the entire screw isn't covered in Loctite, so it should be easier than last time.

This is also the most likely culprit of the Service Active Handling Soon message from January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.