26 May 2021

On Account Of The Incompetence

Had a clunking that matched the speed with Moxie yesterday.

From the same foot as the wheel bearing I just replaced.

String of evil curses spread from my area, compounded with frustration with Home Depot's plumbing section.

While waiting for Marvyn to pick me up for the weekly trip to the brewery...  I checked the lug nuts.

One was loose enough to spin with my fingers!

While I am sure I torqued them down, I am not sure I set the wrench to the right spec.  Marv thinks I said I had it at 90 ft-lb.  Mistakes happen.

It's at 125 ft-lb now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.