29 June 2023

I'm Cured

The VA mailed back my application to renew my disabled parking permit.

Florida does it strange.

"Permanent" means 3 years.  This is their solution to relatives using forever permits of dead people.  Gods forbid you just send a cop to compare the number on the placard to the ID of everyone in the car from time to time.

So every three years you have to get your doctor to sign the form saying "permanent."

Three years ago, I had a different doc than now.

As with most doctors, the default answer is no.

So I drove down to remind them that this is my second renewal and if I've gotten better in the past nine years, they need to show me some proof.

Because I don't fucking feel any better.

1 comment:

  1. It is a better system than most. And it works. Just think, our disabled parking system is more secure and accurate than most states' voting rolls.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.