05 June 2023

Whats To Do

Warhammer has its own magic system.

I think I can make it work with GURPS.

Magery levels become your Wizard levels.

Sanctity levels become your Cleric and Druid levels.

Magic Points will come with the levels and I think the cost structure is already proportionate to the original game.

Then I'll have to go through all the spells and give a write up of each in GURPS terms.  Tedious, but not too hard.

Probably simpler than trying to get the GURPS spell list to work in WFRP.

Well...  It would be simplest just to ignore the WFRP spells and use the GURPS: Magic book.

But the Warhammer spells have a distinct flavor to them and the specialized wizard classes are worth keeping.

1 comment:

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.