03 August 2023

Brakes Only Slow You Down

Which is why The Lovely Harvey's car is rocking brand new pads and rotors on all four corners.

We definitely got our money's worth from those pads!  We were almost to metal on metal on one rear pad.

That rotor was definitely showing signs of being warped, thus more than just new pads.

She reports that the noise that made her mention I needed to check things is gone!

It was that warped rotor and nearly expended pad singing.

We shanghaied Marv into helping and I had him on Lug Nut Duty.

He gets to pick where I pay for his dinner tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.