23 August 2023

Traffic Laws? This Is A TANK!


This reminds me of one time we were coming back from the rail-head.

There was a red-light camera at one of the intersections and the entire column blew right through it.

We had Polizei blocking intersections, so we weren't supposed to stop.

The camera, likewise, wasn't supposed to be active.

But it was.

Even so, someone should have made note of the time and date and seen the Polizei in the photos.

Something should have kept them from mailing our CO about 40 citations for running the light.

The pictures of my platoon's tanks running the light were still on the bulletin board when I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.