10 August 2023

Interesting

I'm old enough to remember when Florida changed the time limit on abortions from 24 to 15 weeks being the end of the world and a crushing blow to women's rights.

I am not here to debate if it was or not.

What I am here to point out is that limit changed from 15 weeks to 6 weeks without hardly a mousefart from the usual screeching pro-choice advocacy groups.

That surprised me.

Perhaps the blurring of what's a woman by the people who normally politically align with the pro-choice has something to do with it.

How can you talk about women's rights when you can't even define what a woman is non-subjectively?

I need to speak to my primary care physician about my popcorn consumption watching these groups squabble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.