13 October 2023

Combo

My Caprice PPV is dubbed "The Beast".

Harvey has latched onto the idea and has equated it with Hank "The Beast" McCoy from X-Men.


 

Therefore, The Beast must be blue.

But what blue?

I decided yesterday.

The same blue as the Ames Police Department used for decades!

I'm an ex-Ames resident and it's an ex-cop car, after all.

The color in question appears to be Ford's Twilight Blue.

No budget to do anything about it for the foreseeable future, but at least a decision has been made.

3 comments:

  1. Ames where? Iowa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a boy, my father and his family lived on Douglas Ave.in Ames, my sister later lived on Maxwell.

      Delete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.