02 July 2020

Change The Context

These morons who're kneeling...

OK, do you understand why we stand for the National Anthem rather than bend the knee?

It's because every single citizen is sovereign.

We're not beholden or sworn in fealty to anyone.

Not our mayor, county commission, governor, senator or president.

Not a lord or king.

We The People are the pinnacle and apex of power in this republic.

So...

Kneeling while citizens are standing?

Fine, serf.

You chose poorly, but I will hold you do that choice.

Kneeling is an abdication of sovereignty, not an assumption of power.

We will make you regret it.

1 comment:

  1. I will nod my head in recognition of another.

    I will not bow to anyone. Even those who's culture has bowing in it.

    I am a citizen of the United States. I offer my hand freely to those I wish to acknowledge. Shake it and be an equal of me. Get peeved because I don't bow, then you are not an equal of me.

    Respect my customs and my country. Acknowledge that I am as equal as you. Or not. No skin off my nose.

    The older I get, the more grumpy and isolationistic I become.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.